10 Rules for Being Human
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation.
The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.”
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it.
When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that
will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something
you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
Whether or not you can now see it, there is ALWAYS a way. See it done!
Let this be the guiding light in all you think, say, and do forevermore
It’s not the day you have to manage, Clay, but the moment.
It’s not the dragon you have to slay, but the fear.
And it’s not the path you have to know, but the destination.
What a relief, huh?
Take it from the farmer in me,
The more seeds you sow, the more plants we’ll grow.
I love wearing overalls,
Don’t get too caught up in the screen out there. Get working on the projector (that’s you) 🙂
“Release your dreams and visions into the world. Trust, believe, be open to receive and expect their materialization in your world in the highest and best way for you!”
“When you find that burning desire to be or do something, you’ve found a powerful force that can cut through seemingly impossible circumstances and limitations.”
May the joy be with you,
The creator’s plan is perfect. Why then do you allow yourself to become so anxious and worried? The Universe is always repairing, always healing the nations, always healing souls, and though it may seem to you certain things happen by chance, in fact everything works together according to divine will. Always remember this, and having done your best with the material at hand, surrender the rest to divine love and perfect law. Have no fear or anxiety but surrender your life and affairs into the hands of the Great White Spirit…God is all love and wisdom. All God asks of you is love; that you express love in all your ways.
The same applies to you. You are a conductor for your thoughts. Ability is the power house.Positive thoughts are the current. Negative thoughts are the resistance. Get rid of all negative thoughts. Get rid of resistance. Get rid of all inhibitions, all grudges and all dreads. The ability demonstrates its full power and strength when unhampered, and unencumbered by resistance. Your income, your health, your well-being, your happiness, and your peace of mind are only retarded by permitting the phantoms of negative thinking to set up a resistance to your ability.
A physician in Boston examined twenty-five people suffering from inflammatory disorders. A close check-up revealed that every one of them was holding a grudge. Negative thinking impairs the body, and also disrupts the ability to heal.
Cut loose and free yourself from all petty restrictions, all pygmy notions and all corroded resistance. They retard and hold you back. Open up the channel to good. Cast out all your troubles. What good are they? Turn the power and dominion of positive thoughts on worries and dreads, and they are gone. Seek good and expect nothing but good. Rejoice and be glad.
It liberates and frees you. You cease to dread, you cease to worry. You feel like a new person. You feel like starting all over again. What seemed a burden and a task is turned into a pleasant and interesting adventure.
Conditions are thought-made; change your thoughts and you change your conditions. Therefore, if your conditions seem unbearable, dark and gloomy, change your thoughts about them and see how quickly your thoughts change you.
* Speak or act with an impure mind and trouble will follow you, as the cart follows the ox.
* Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
* I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
* A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
* However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act upon them?
* Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
* Just as a solid rock is not shaken by the storm, even so the wise are not affected by praise or blame.
* Contentment is the greatest wealth.
* I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.
* You will not be punished for your anger. You will be punished by your anger.
* Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he is the noblest victor who conquers himself.
* The most essential prayer is patience.
* There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to Truth: not going all the way, and not starting.
* To understand everything is to forgive everything.
* Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with common sense and your own reason.
* Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.
* You too shall pass away. Knowing this, how can you quarrel?